(Public domain )
Subscribe to our email and get updates right in your inbox.
Rivers Wye and Monnow in Monmouthshire issued with flood warning
- The level at Ross-on-Wye was 4.2 metres and falling as of 7pm (February 22).
- A peak level of 4.7 metres occurred at 12.30pm yesterday (February 22).
- The level at Monmouth was 5.3m and falling slowly. A peak level of 5.6 metres occurred at 10pm yesterday.
- The rowing club underpass gates have been closed.
- Grosmont was 0.9 metres and steady. A peak level of 3 metres occurred at 9.30pm on Sunday.
- The level at Skenfrith was 0.9 metres and steady. A peak level of 2.9 metres occurred at 11.16pm on Sunday.
CommentsTo leave a comment you need to create an account. |